All work is done according to best practices for lawn and plant care per Virginia Cooperative Extension and Virginia Tech.
My Commitments to You
1. I will explain what I am planning to do in clear terms; using pictures as necessary; reflectively listening, and taking notes as we talk.
2. I will obtain your permission to perform any work prior to doing the work. And, before making any first cuts, I will mark the cut and get approval.
3. When it is a complex job (such as repairing a fence, or pruning a number of trees and bushes), I will check in with you periodically to make sure how things are turning out aligns with what you want for the final result.
4. I take full responsibility for your satisfaction with my work.
1. In the unlikely and unfortunate event you have reason to be unhappy with any work result, I will work with you to determine what to do to make it right (at the time of discovery and notification).
2. I guarantee the results of my and my employee's work for up to two years from date of work completion for handyman services; up to thirty days for lawn and garden services, and odd jobs.